Registration for this years event is closed.
Contestant Requirements & Registration Form
- Must be consistent with the Christian heritage and values of LCU and must follow guidelines of LCU's statement concerning the biblical definition of human sexuality.
- Must have an overall G.P.A of 2.5 or higher, and maintain a G.P.A of 2.5 or higher throughout reign.
- Must not be on any form of disciplinary probation.
- Must be an LCU student, graduating no sooner than December of the year of reign. Withdrawal from the university or any change in status may result in resignation from position and cancellation of scholarship funds.
- Must be an active member of one of the LCU Student Organizations.
- Must submit a Social Impact Topic and be prepared to answer questions concerning the topic during the contestant interview and pageant.
- Must agree to be the official hostess of the university at major events as well as any activities the university may plan upon approval by the Miss LCU Committee.
- Must represent LCU in the Miss Louisiana Pageant if chosen.
- Must accept responsibility for providing wardrobe for the Miss LCU Pageant. However, a wardrobe Allowance will be given to Miss LCU for participation in the Miss Louisiana Pageant should selection take place.
- Must agree to sell program ads in the printed pageant program given to pageant audience.