New to the Site?
If you're a guest with us, please see the list below of task you can accomplish here. Also, check out our calendar to view important upcoming admissions events.
Would you like to:
- Request an Admission Packet: Click on the Request Information menu item and fill out the brief request form.
- Submit an online application:
- Contact Admissions: Click on the Contact Us menu item to contact a counselor in the Admissions office.
If you've submitted your application and received your user id and password, log in and click the Retrieve a Saved Application link.
What Returning Candidates can do here:
- Check the status of your application.
- Identify any additional requirements needed to complete your application process.
- Contact the Admission office
- Schedule an admissions visit.
GRADUATE ONLINE APPLICATIONS
The following Louisiana Christian University graduate programs are currently accepting online applications for admission. Please click on the appropriate link to your graduate program to begin the application process.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Brenna Moore at 318-487-7387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A fee and portfolio is required to complete the online application. You will be redirected to the payment portal where you will be required to use a debit or credit card to pay the application fee to successfully submit your application.
- TEACH/MAT/M.ED. - $125 application fee
- MSW - $50 application fee
UNDERGRADUATE ONLINE APPLICATION
Note: A $25 application fee is required to complete the online application. You will be redirected to the payment portal where you will be required to use a debit or credit card to complete payment of the application fee.
You will be required to log into the MyLCU portal using your student id and password to complete the Application.