Criteria for Nominees
- Must have demonstrated athletic excellence in one (1) or more sports sponsored by the NCAA.
- A student athlete becomes eligible for nomination to the Hall of Fame five years after graduation or withdrawal from the College. Student athletes may be nominated if they did not graduate but left the College in good academic standing. In unusual circumstances, an athlete may be eligible for the LCU Hall of Fame due to professional opportunities, illness or injury that prevented them from finishing their schooling, financial hardship or called to active duty, and were on track to graduate at the time of departure.
- Consideration will be given to student athletes who exhibit a high level of professional and personal integrity and contribute to the ideals of their sport or sports.
Coaches and Individuals
- Must have been an outstanding coach or individual and demonstrated an unusually high degree of success for the College.
- Individuals who exhibit a high level of professional and personal integrity and contribute to the ideas of LCU Athletics.
- An individual who has made a significant impact, demonstrated a heart of service and dedication, and/or an extraordinary contribution to the success or furthering of LCU Athletics.
- Individuals who have had a significant positive impact on student athletes, the College and the Athletic department.
Mail nominees to:
office of Advancement
1140 College Drive, Box 587
Pineville, LA 71359
Or, complete and submit the form below.