Louisiana Christian University prepares for potential wintry weather on Monday, January 11. Please note the following regarding course instruction and campus operations.
- All classes are cancelled on Monday, January 11.
- For residential students, housing and dining services will remain open. Campus dining will provide brunch at 10:00 a.m. and dinner at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, January 11.
- Residential students may continue to return to campus to check into assigned rooms on Sunday, January 10.
- All Louisiana Christian University offices will open at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, January 11.
- Course instruction and campus operations will return to normal schedule on Tuesday, January 12.
The College will continue to monitor the potential winter weather expected for Central Louisiana. Updates will be posted on the University’s website and official social media accounts.
Information will also be communicated through LCU email accounts and the Wildcat Alert system. Wildcat Alerts are sent via email and text message. If you have not signed up to receive emergency alerts, please do so through the MyLCU portal.