At the Young School of Business, we want to help you FLOURISH
The landscape of healthcare is changing dramatically, yet one fact remains clear; the demand for health services, and therefore for health professionals is growing. The growth in health services exceeds most other industries.
The Young School of Business offers a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration to equip you to excel in a career in healthcare.
The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration prepares you to manage all aspects of a healthcare organization whether it be in hospital administration, clinic management, patient services, or other health service organizations.
Medical and Health Services Managers median pay $101,340
Job Outlook to 2031 – 28% growth (much faster than average)
Estimated new positions – 136,200
|HC 640 Healthcare Administration|
|HC 641 Health Communication|
|HC 642 Health Informatics|
|MG 610 Managing People and Organizations|
The program is designed for working professionals to propel their careers.
- Courses are 100% online offering full flexibility
- Courses meet for 7 weeks allowing completion in as little as 5 months
- No prerequisites for the Certificate, a bachelor’s degree from any field is enough
- Every course can be applied to complete an MBA degree
In our Certificate program, you’ll learn the complexities of:
- Managing professional, highly skilled knowledge workers
- Supervising day-to-day operations
- Creation and implementation of innovative programs
- Informatics for healthcare
- Overseeing communications and marketing