Church Hall is located in the renovated Methodist Church building at the front gates of the campus. It houses 73 freshman and upperclassmen and is adjacent to the Wildcat Athletic Fieldhouse and Information Technology (IT).
Church Hall is separated into two wings referred to as “New Church” and “Old Church.” Old church features dormitory style living with rooms available to house two or three people. New church has two floors which both feature double and private rooms. Each wing and floor has its own washer/dryer facility and bathroom.
Church hall has three resident assistants and one residence director.
Church Hall Amenities
- Two standard twin beds
- Two desks and chairs
- Two closets
- Two dressers
- A sink in each room
- All rooms are carpeted
- Community bathrooms
- Vending machines on first floor lobby
- Internet access at each desk (using an Ethernet cord provided by the student)
- Cable Television in each room (TV provided by student)
- Telephone and caller ID access available in each room (Phone provided by student)
- Laundry Facilities on first floor (coinless in the Fall and Spring semesters)
- Central Air and Heat
Please note that there are only 4 designate private rooms in Church Hall. These private rooms are assigned on a medical needs basis.