Summer Bridge Program
The Louisiana Christian University Summer Bridge Program is a 4-week on-campus summer program offering preparatory courses in English Fundamentals, Math Fundamentals, and Study Skills. This program is a great benefit to students who are required to take preparatory courses due to ACT scores below 19 in Math or below 18 in English. Students without an ACT score must take the preparatory courses, unless they pass the placement tests.
June 20 - July 15, 2022
Mondays - Fridays
(4 weeks with 5 days of instruction)
8:00-10:50 English 091 (3 credit hours) and lab OR Math 095 (3 credit hours) and lab
11:00-11:50 Study Skills (1 credit hour)
1:00-3:50 English 091 (3 credit hours) and lab OR Math 095 (3 credit hours) and lab
ATTENDANCE POLICY: STUDENTS CANNOT MISS MORE THAN 2 DAYS OF CLASSES
Freshmen planning to attend Summer Bridge Program is strongly encouraged to register for the June 17-18 mandatory FROSH date.
Tuition & Fees
$2,100 for 7 hours (EN 091 / MA 095 / SS 100)
$1,200 for 4 hours ( EN 091 or MA 095 and SS 100)
Meals: $350 for 4 weeks (including Sunday arrival)
Note: Local students are not required to purchase meal plan.
- Summer school courses are taken outside of the Bridge Program (EN 091, MA 095, SS 100) will be billed at regular summer school rates.
- Students who live in campus housing must purchase a meal plan
- Incoming students who score a 17 or under on the English ACT or 18 or under on the Math ACT are strongly encouraged to attend the Summer Bridge Program.
- Students will have no more than two attempts to pass a remedial course (Fall Semester & Spring Semester). The Summer Bridge Program does not count toward these two attempts.
- Students must earn a "C" (70%) or above to pass.
- Financial Aid is available
- Successful completion enhances scholarship opportunities
- Classes are limited to 15 students
- Individual attention by faculty
- Cost of textbook(s) are covered in the course fee
- Room & board available